This beautiful 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom condo is in a very quiet and treed pocket of North Burnaby. Also, it is in a fantastic location – just a short stroll to transit and the highly anticipated Lougheed Town Centre. Located on the inside of the complex, the home looks over the manicured inner courtyard, and features a functional layout, large bedrooms, laminate flooring, in-site laundry, and a renovated kitchen and bathroom. The unit is also just steps away from all the amenities the complex has to offer – the indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, the park-like grounds, and party room. The condo is perfect for young families or down-sizers as the playground, parks, walkways, and all the excitement of the Lougheed rezoning are within a few blocks. Lougheed Estates is an excellent complex, with a very proactive strata.
Don’t miss it; you will be amazed by the value of this home. It comes with 1 easily accessible parking stall and 1 storage locker. Sneak preview: 6-7 pm on Thursday, April 12; Open Houses April 14/15 2-4 pm.
Fun Facts about Lougheed Estates:
- Gutters and downspouts were replaced circa 2007;
- Exterior cladding of all structures was renewed circa 2000;
- Modified bituminous membrane roofing on all structures was replaced circa 2007;
- Targeted interior renovations in all buildings were completed circa 2009;
- Domestic Hot Water (DHW) storage tank and heat exchanger in the Building 3911 were upgraded circa 2001;
- DHW storage tank in the building 3921 was replaced circa 2010;
- Phased balcony membrane replacement was completed in the period from 2012-2017;
- Partial replacement of the domestic water plumbing was done circa 2005;
- Parking garage exhaust fans were replaced circa 2014;
- Partial lighting retrofit was completed circa 2009;
- Elevator modernization in the building 3911 was completed circa 2014;
- Elevator modernization in the building 3921 was completed in 2017.